Healthy for your baby & the environment;
easy on you as a parent.
We choose cloth diapers for our family because they are simple to use, low environmental impact, healthier for baby's skin & more cost effective.
Cloth diapers are chemical - free.
Disposable diapers contain
nasty chemicals like:
- Dioxin – a carcinogenic chemical
- Tributyltin (TBT) – a toxic pollutant
- Sodium Polyacrylate – increases the risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome
Rates of diaper rash & asthma
increase with exposure to
Baby’s poorly developed outer skin layer absorbs 50 different chemicals if you use disposable diapers, wipes and standard baby products.
Spend less time and money on diapers.
Potty Train Sooner
The average potty training ages are:
39 Months – Boys in Disposable Diapers
36 Months – Girls in Disposable Diapers
24 Months – Babies in Cloth Diapers!
OUR FAMILIES SAVE $1,200 – $1,500!
Less Diapers = More $$$ Saved
Faster potty training means less diapers;
less diapers means more money saved.
Save $1,500 – $1,800
with 1 year less of diapers & wipes!
You use less and waste less.
Our diapers are combined for
washing in industrial machines,
saving even more water & energy!
- 250,000 trees & 3.4B gallons of oil are used every year to manufacture disposables.
- Disposable diapers generate 60 times more solid waste & use 20 times more raw materials, like crude oil & wood pulp.
In the next 5 minutes, another
200,000 disposable diapers
will enter landfills.
- Disposable diapers are the 3rd largest consumer item in landfills & represent 30% of non-biodegradable waste.
- 7.4 million babies in the U.S. are using 23.1 billion disposable diapers every year.
Lighten your doo-doo load.
No pins or rubber pants:
cloth diapers are easy.
These cloth diapers will make Grandma jealous with our easy velcro, snaps & fasteners! You won’t have to worry about constant blowouts and leaks as expected with disposables.
We handle all the dirty work.
No need to research diapers types or laundry routines: we come to your house, show you how it works, provide the supplies and clean the diaper for you! No rinsing or dunking necessary.
No drama, no spin.
Just reliable studies on cloth diapers
and the implications for your baby.