II. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN. PLEASE NOTE: We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account.
1. Information Collection Practices
I. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED.
1. TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. As is true of most internet services, we automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively, "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also use "cookies" to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to allow you to store your account email and password so you do not have to re-enter them each time you visit the Site.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you "("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Date (such as your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number); (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); (3) Demographic Data (such as your zip code). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
II. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
1. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We use your Contact Data to respond to your inquiries, to provide our services or to deliver our products to you, to send you information about our company or our products or services, and to contact you when necessary. We use your Financial Data to bill you for our products and services. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience to the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
3. USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional materials from us, please email us at email@example.com. We do not track our customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore to not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database, or otherwise inquire about such information, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
7. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in such areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
III. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy or our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database, please feel free to contact us at the following address, email address, and/or telephone number:
Tinkle Belle Diaper Service LLC 529 5th Street Solvang, California 93463 email@example.com 805-448-4312
Effective on [January 1, 2015] Updated on [May 9, 2016]